TERMS & CONDITIONS
Copyright to images are retained by copyright holders. The copyright to all other content on the site is held by Japan Objects and may not be reproduced without permission. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on japanobjects.com infringe upon your copyrights, please contact us.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Site or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Site or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
We may provide links to third-party websites and sources. This does not imply any endorsement of such third parties. We have no control over third party sites and are not responsible for any activities, goods, services or opinions on such sites.
Files are stored on the web server recording information such as the visitor’s IP address, browser, and time of visit. Cookies may also be used to remember visitor preferences on the site. Email addresses will be recorded if provided by visitors.
We will not sell, rent out or otherwise distribute email addresses to third parties. Visitors who provide their email addresses explicitly consent to receiving regular updates about Japan Objects by email. Subscribers may withdraw consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from us, or by contacting us directly.
Cookies are small digital files that are stored by your browser, allowing your preferences and return visits to the site to be recorded. They may also be used by third party advertising companies for tracking purposes.
If you have subscribed to any of our services, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link from our emails, and following the instructions. You may set your browser to block cookies, although this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the site.
JapanObjects.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Additionally, JapanObjects.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links.